Find USPS Tracking Number: United States Postal Service (USPS) assign a unique number to each package or article that is shipped through USPS, that unique number is called Tracking Number. A tracking number is used to track the shipment through USPS.com. The number of digits of a tracking number may vary as per different services, check out the tracking number samples of different services from below. This number is required to track the package whether you are using online portal, text or phone tracking. Want to know how to find USPS tracking number? Then check out the information shared below.
Want to track USPS Package? Visit Here to know how to track a package and other important tracking information. It’s not possible to track a package without the tracking number, so make sure to find the tracking number to check the status of your shipment.
How does Tracking Number Look Like?
- USPS Tracking 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Certified Mail 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail Express International EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International CP 000 000 000 US
- Registered Mail 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Signature Confirmation 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed 82 000 000 00
Where to Find the USPS Tracking Number?
Your tracking number can be found at the following places:
- Check Post Office shipping receipt
- Check the Sales receipt if you bought insurance at the Post Office
- Check Email confirmation if you shipped from USPS.com
- The shipping confirmation email you received from an online retailer
- The bottom peel-off portion of your USPS Tracking label
- The back of the orange slip you received if you missed a USPS delivery
There is where you can find the tracking number, once you have a tracking number then simply visit USPS.com to track the USPS shipment.
In case, you have lost your tracking number then learn how to find the lost USPS tracking number
We hope that you get useful information from this page. If yes, then why not share this information with other people as well on social media platforms. If you’ve any other query or questions related to this topic then leave a comment below. We will revert back at the earliest. Keep checking this space for more information related to United States Postal Service (USPS).