New PO Box: If you’re applying online for a new PO Box then you have to select a three-month, six-month, or 12-month payment period. Pick any payment period as per your convenience. A rental fee plus a refundable key deposit will be billed to your debit or credit card. It is recommended to check the PO Box Price Chart, as the prices are different for different PO Box sizes, also price may vary as per the location of your Post Office facility.
Renew PO Box: If you’re renewing a PO Box, then also you may select any payment period from a three month, six-month, or 12-month payment period.
In case, if postal services do not deliver to your home address, then you may be eligible for a Free Group E PO Box. You should not apply for PO Box online and should make a visit to your nearest local Post Office to complete your application.
How Do I Pay my PO Box fees?
Now comes the question “How to Pay for PO Box” As mentioned earlier that you can make a payment either with your credit or debit card. Also, note that Credit cards with international billing addresses are not currently supported online. All the credit cards such as American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA are accepted online as payment for a PO Box.
Use any of the following options to make a payment:
- If you have a USPS account then proceed to next step, else Register here (it’s free).
- Go to https://www.usps.com/manage/po-boxes.htm, scroll down a bit, there is a “Renew a PO Box” option, click on “Renew”.
- Enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Passport to log in.
- Once you logged in, you will be redirected back to PO Boxes Online page.
- If you never liked PO Box to your online account or you’re getting a PO Box for the first time then click on “Link a PO Box”.
- Enter PO Box, PO Box Zip Code, and Last name or Business name. Tick on “Terms & Conditions” and at last press on “Continue button”.
Note: For 3-month payment period PO Boxes, you have to set up automatic renewal. While for 6- and 12-month payment period, there will be a default automatic renewal. Customers may opt out at any time.
If you’ve already linked your PO Box with your online account, then on your Manage Your Account page,
- Click on “Renew Now” next to the box you’d like to pay for.
- Check your information,
- Enter your billing information, and then submit.
At a Self-Service Kiosk:
- Find a self-service kiosk at https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorAction_input
- Send a check or money order payable to “U.S. Postal Service” to the Postmaster where your PO Box is located.
- Make a visit to your nearest local Post Office where your PO Box is located and make a payment either by cash, check, debit card or credit card.
Notes: Make sure to make the payment of your PO Box before the due date. All your PO Box services will be terminated if USPS has not received the payment by the 10th day after the due date. To avoid such situation, it is recommended to renew on time.
So this is how you can make a payment for your PO Box.
Note: USPS will notify you by email upon the renewal of your PO Box. So make sure to provide the valid email address.
We hope you get enough information and can pay your PO Box fees now. If yes, then share this information with other people as well on social media. If you’ve any query or questions related to this topic then do let us know through the comment section. Keep visiting for more information related to USPS.